HIRE TALETNS IN EGYPT
We empower individuals with diverse backgrounds and vulnerable circumstances in Egypt, providing them with the support they need to launch their career IT. Our program offers high-quality training that includes a full-time intensive boot camp in collaboration with our esteemed Swiss partner EPFL, hands-on internships, and development of both soft and business skills.
By partnering with us, you gain access to an outstanding talent pool, contributing to the transformation of lives and the empowerment of individuals to shape a brighter future for themselves. Together, we make a positive impact on the IT landscape while fostering meaningful change in the lives of those we support.
Remotecoders is the game-changing solution for companies struggling to find talents.
By partnering with us, you tap into our talent pool and gain access to a diverse range of Tech candidates who possess the requisite skills and knowledge to meet your organization’s requirements.
- are highly qualified people coming from vulnerable groups (unemployed yoths, female, migrants)
- succeffuly graduated our flagship program which consist of:
- One month intensive training with the Swiss Federal Technical Institute
- five to nine months full time hands-on internship
- Social & Business skills training
Interested companies join our Career Day and meet the talents to select their top candidates.
Companeis can follow their normal recruitment process after the Career Day.
- There is no obligation to hire someone if there is no fit
- Attending a Career Day is free of charge. Our organization is non-profit organization. We are not seeking any revenue in return; rather, our mission is to empower and hire vulnerable IT talents in the MENA region to bridge the major shortage of IT talent in the IT industry locally and internationally.